Auto Insurance

Protect all of your vehicles with insurance from Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services.

If you drive, you need to have an auto policy. It’s the law in every state, after all. However, the type and amount of coverage you choose for each of your vehicles is as personal as the make and model or color of the car you choose to drive. When it comes to selecting the best policy for your needs, you would be wise to talk it over with an agent who has the experience to help you.

Choosing the wrong kind of insurance carries pitfalls you can easily avoid. When you drive, let Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services of Pennsylvania take care of making sure you have the coverage you need. Our agents will give you individual attention and treat your needs as their needs.

What kind of policy do you need?

The type of insurance policy you need depends on the type of vehicle you drive. Of course you need auto insurance for your personal car, SUV, or truck. You may require a different type of policy if you own an:

  • RV
  • Motorcycle

Why? Because there are different risks associated with these types of vehicles. At Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, we offer insurance for RVs and motorcycles. Whether you are in Philadelphia, or any other cities in the Tri-State area, our agents can help you decide which policies are best for you.

What makes us different?

What separates Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services from the pack is that we care about your needs. We also have decades of experience operating in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. We have been serving our customers’ needs since 1963.

When you want the right kind of insurance coverage for your vehicle, no matter what kind it is, we can help you find it. When you speak to one of our agents at Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services we will find the best coverage for your individual needs. So fill out a form or call us today at 800.511.9377. We’re your local brokerage, and we’re here to serve you!